All new Suzuki Hayabusa 2020 Launched in India
Suzuki Finally Launched its Favourite Beast Ever which is known for its speed,masculine looks and One of the Favourite and Dream Bike for Automobile enthusiast and Bikers Which is Known as Suzuki Hayabusa. after Discontinuation of old model of Hayabusa which is BS4. But now New Suzuki Hayabusa 2020 With BS VI is Launched in India. So you will Find Features,Specs,Price,Colours and full information about All New Hayabusa 2020
Features of Suzuki Hayabusa 2020
- The all New Suzuki Hayabusa 2020 comes with the powerful, 1340cc, four-cylinder, DOHC engine employs Suzuki’s advanced EFI with two 10-hole fuel injectors feeding each cylinder and dual ram air intakes in the nose of the aerodynamic fairing.
- Superbike-caliber, twin-spar aluminum frame, and fully adjustable KYB-supplied suspension delivers superlative handling. and this also helps in Making the vehicle Lightweight.
- Fully floating 310mm dual front brake rotors are grasped by Brembo Monobloc brake calipers equipped with anti-lock brakes (ABS*), delivering reliable stopping power.
- Instantly recognizable as a Hayabusa, the wind-cheating body was truly inspired by a peregrine falcon – the world’s fastest animal.
Engine Features of all new Suzuki Hayabusa 2020
- Powerful, 1340cc, inline-four-cylinder, fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine delivers a broad wave of torque for effortless acceleration.
- Forged three-ring aluminum alloy slipper pistons provide superior strength, while PVD-coated rings reduce friction and improve cylinder sealing.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder plating improves heat dissipation, durability, and ring seal.
- Lightweight titanium valves allow the use of light valve springs and high-lift camshafts while maintaining accurate valve control.
- Iridium spark plugs produce more complete combustion and last longer than conventional plugs.
- Curved radiator with a compact, dense-core design and two ECM-controlled electric fans keep the engine temperature stable.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) serves as back-torque-limiting system for smooth downshifts and also contributes to a light clutch pull.
- Close-ratio, constant-mesh, six-speed transmission uses dedicated oil spray to the fourth, fifth, and sixth gears to reduce friction, wear, and mechanical noise during high-speed operation.
- Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starting and helps maintain a stable engine idle under a variety of conditions.
- Suzuki’s advanced fuel-injection system with tapered, 44mm double-barrel Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction improves combustion efficiency and smooth throttle response.
- Suzuki Pulsed Secondary Air Injection (PAIR) system ignites unburned hydrocarbons (HC) and reduces carbon monoxide (CO) emissions.
- Large-volume catalyzer in the twin-silencer exhaust permits high flow while further reducing HC, CO, and nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets riders select engine power output to match preferences or riding conditions.
Chassis Features of All New Suzuki Hayabusa 2020
- Twin-spar aluminum alloy frame is constructed with castings and extrusions to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- KYB inverted cartridge forks feature Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating on the 43mm stanchion tubes to reduce friction and improve reaction to small road surface irregularities.
- The front forks and the single rear shock absorber both have fully adjustable spring preload, plus compression and rebound damping.
- Three-spoke cast aluminum alloy wheels shod with 120/70ZR17M/C (58-watt) front and 190/50ZR17M/C (73-watt) rear radial tires.
- Dual 310mm (12.2-inch) floating-brake rotors are mated with radial-mount Brembo Monobloc front brake calipers. The calipers are lighter and more rigid than conventional bolt-together calipers, delivering better feedback, and are ﬁtted with larger pistons that increase initial bite for greater controllability. The hollow-type mounting bolts further reduce weight.
- The solo rear 260mm (10.2 inch) brake rotor is grabbed by a single-piston brake caliper.
- The standard equipment Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)* unit features a lightweight, compact design. The ABS enhances brake performance by helping prevent, to a certain extent, wheel locking due to changes in road conditions or excessive braking by matching stopping power to available traction.
- Radical aerodynamic styling and smooth bodywork provides the Hayabusa its distinctive look, protects the rider from the wind, and improves fuel efficiency.
- Vertically stacked headlight features a projector high beam and a halogen-bulb multi-reflector low beam.
- Four analog gauges including step-motor-driven tachometer and speedometer. Round LCD panel includes clock, gear position indicator, S-DMS map indicator, odometer, and dual trip meters. Engine rpm indicator is programmable to blink or stay on between 4,000 and 11,500 rpm.
Additional Features of New Hayabusa 2020
- Quality details abound with passenger foot peg brackets, muffler hangers, rider foot peg, and control brackets that evoke the fine art of feudal Japanese armor, Yoroi-Kabuto.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Hayabusa owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equipped vehicle may be longer than for a vehicle not equipped with ABS. ABS cannot prevent wheel skidding caused by braking while cornering. Please ride carefully and do not overly rely on ABS.
Specifications of Hayabusa 2020
|Engine||1340cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-cylinder, DOHC|
|Bore x Stroke||81.0 mm x 65.0 mm (3.19 in. x 2.56 in.)|
|Fuel System||Fuel injection with SDTV|
|Clutch||Wet, multi-plate type|
|Transmission||6-speed constant mesh|
|Suspension Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension Rear||Link type, single shock, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes Front||Brembo, 4-piston, twin disc, ABS-equipped|
|Brakes Rear||Nissin, 1-piston, single disc, ABS-equipped|
|Tires Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Tires Rear||190/50ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||21.0 L (5.5 US gal.) / 20.0 L (5.3 US gal.)|
|Color||Candy Daring Red or Metallic Daring Gray|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (transistorized)|
|Ignition||NGK CR9EIA-9 or DENSO IU27D|
|DIMENSIONS AND CURB WEIGHT||DESCRIPTION|
|Overall Length||2190 mm (86.2 in.)|
|Overall Width||735 mm (28.9 in.)|
|Overall Width||1165 mm (45.9 in.)|
|Wheelbase||1480 mm (58.3 in.)|
|Ground Clearance||120 mm (4.7 in.)|
|Seat Height||805 mm (31.7 in.)|
|Curb Weight||266 kg (586 lb.)|
12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty
|Extension||Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).|
All new Suzuki Hayabusa 2020 is Available in 2 colours Candy Daring Red or Metallic Daring Gray . so i think this blog is useful for you please stay updated on this website for more automobile blogs.